We are eager to hear from qualified and interested candidates.
Please contact email@example.com to explore opportunities with any of the Galileo Global Group member firms.
Galileo Life Sciences is actively recruiting
We are hiring highly talented interns, young graduates, and experienced individuals with a passion for supporting innovative life sciences companies. We are looking for curious, flexible people who strive in an entrepreneurial environment; individuals who can bridge science and business to address a mix of strategy, finance, and transaction issues.
Supportive work environment and tremendous growth opportunities
- Our work is demanding because we hold ourselves to the highest standards of quality and ethics.
- We offer a supportive and flexible work environment
- Everyone works directly with the firm’s senior leaders, receives personalized mentoring and interacts with industry leaders.
- We aim at seeing each team member grow as the firm grow and implement individualized development plans.
- Our compensation packages and benefits are in line with top-tier consulting firms.
- All our roles are based in our New York City office. We operate under a hybrid work model.
Analyst Intern – Galileo Life Science
Future business, economics, or life sciences graduates from leading academic institutions.
Analyst – Galileo Life Sciences
Graduates from leading academic institutions who majored in business, finance, economics, sciences, engineering, or the medical field.
Engagement Manager- Galileo Life Sciences
Experienced hire with 2-3+ years of experience in a reputable management consulting firm or investment bank, or in a biotech/Medtech company in a strategy or business development role.