Galileo Life Sciences is actively recruiting
We are hiring highly talented interns, young graduates, and experienced individuals with a passion for supporting innovative life sciences companies. We are looking for curious, flexible people who strive in an entrepreneurial environment; individuals who can bridge science and business to address a mix of strategy, finance, and transaction issues.
Supportive work environment and tremendous growth opportunities
- Our work is demanding because we hold ourselves to the highest standards of quality and ethics.
- We offer a supportive and flexible work environment.
- Everyone works directly with the firm’s senior leaders, receives personalized mentoring and interacts with industry leaders.
- We aim at seeing each team member grow as the firm grows and implement individualized development plans.
- Our compensation packages and benefits are in line with top-tier consulting firms.
- All our roles are based in our New York City office. We operate under a hybrid work model.
Consulting Director- Galileo Life Sciences
Experienced hire with 2-3+ years of experience in a reputable management consulting firm or investment bank, in a strategy or business development role.
Consultant- Galileo Life Sciences
Early career management consultants or life sciences consultants with business education or experience.
Analyst – Galileo Life Sciences
Graduates from leading academic institutions who majored in business, finance, economics, sciences, engineering, or the medical field.
Analyst Intern – Galileo Life Science
Future business, economics, or life sciences graduates from leading academic institutions.