Galileo Life Sciences is actively recruiting
We are hiring highly talented interns, young graduates, and experienced individuals with a passion for supporting innovative life sciences companies. We are looking for curious, flexible people who strive in an entrepreneurial environment; individuals who can bridge science and business to address a mix of strategy, finance, and transaction issues.
Supportive work environment and tremendous growth opportunities
- Our work is demanding because we hold ourselves to the highest standards of quality and ethics.
- We offer a supportive and flexible work environment
- Everyone works directly with the firm’s senior leaders, receives personalized mentoring and interacts with industry leaders.
- We aim at seeing each team member grow as the firm grow and implement individualized development plans.
- Our compensation packages and benefits are in line with top-tier consulting firms.
- All our roles are based in our New York City office. We operate under a hybrid work model.
Range of profiles
We are looking for highly talented individuals with the following profiles:
Experienced hires with a background in strategy or management consulting, investment banking, or investment management. We are also interested in hires from the life science industry with experience in business development or strategy.
Recent graduates with undergraduate and advanced degrees in business, finance, economics, sciences, engineering, or medicine.
Future graduates in business, economics or medicine who are looking for an internship. We offer paid internships and sponsor exchange visitor visas (J-1) for international students.